They have made it safely to the White Swan in Guangzhou. It feels more like a dream. Kristie is ver attached to Sandy. She can say Mama, we will have to work on Daddy when they get home. For now I am just that strange man on the computer screen. She smiles, laughs, and lovingly looks at Sandy. She is very active and will fit right in with our boys at home. Her non-stop eating has slowed a bit. "Squeeky" shoes are a big hit as are those mini drums you roll between your hands. She seems completely settled and comfortable. It couldn't be going smoother from my perspective. Tomorrow is the physical exam, paperwork party, and the red couch photo, I will post ASAP.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
White Swan
They have made it safely to the White Swan in Guangzhou. It feels more like a dream. Kristie is ver attached to Sandy. She can say Mama, we will have to work on Daddy when they get home. For now I am just that strange man on the computer screen. She smiles, laughs, and lovingly looks at Sandy. She is very active and will fit right in with our boys at home. Her non-stop eating has slowed a bit. "Squeeky" shoes are a big hit as are those mini drums you roll between your hands. She seems completely settled and comfortable. It couldn't be going smoother from my perspective. Tomorrow is the physical exam, paperwork party, and the red couch photo, I will post ASAP.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kristie is petite, sweet and just lovely. You are going to just be moonie all over her. Her piggie today was too cute!
Hi Sean,
I stumbled upon your blog through Ashley's blog. (Ashley is a friend from the online world and we are also with CCAI) You must be so anxious to hold that sweet girl! -Torrie
Red Thread Stories
Post a Comment