I returned from China in Sept., '08. I could access blogger easily by having it saved in an email (like you send it as a link in an email). I'd open the email, click on the link, and voila. I could do ANYthing w/my blog: post, read, put pics on. Seems like that might've been a very easy way to access it. Just an FYI. Oh - your daughter is darling. Congrats. I know Janie (River's mom) who is there w/you now. Best, Vicki http://waiting4emily.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
I returned from China in Sept., '08. I could access blogger easily by having it saved in an email (like you send it as a link in an email). I'd open the email, click on the link, and voila. I could do ANYthing w/my blog: post, read, put pics on. Seems like that might've been a very easy way to access it. Just an FYI.
Oh - your daughter is darling. Congrats. I know Janie (River's mom) who is there w/you now.
Best,
Vicki
http://waiting4emily.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment